WATCH MY DAILY VLOG HERE





This is my VLOG channel, pls watch and SUBSCRIBE https://www.youtube.com/user/azraelcoladilla/

Tuesday, August 08, 2017

Partial Lunar Eclipse last night -- what happened? I overslept but here's a photo



I was planning to observe and take photos of the partial lunar eclipse last night, but then I guess my body wants me to take a rest and sleep all night. That's the result of sleeping for a few hours last Sunday. Been busy doing some content management and I didn't know that it was 3am already.

Since I overslept and also missed that quick earthquake, I dont have any photos or personal observation of the lunar event from last night and also about the earthquake, I think my body felt it, because I woke up at around 5am sleeping at the bottom of my bed.

Okay, no self produced content from me,  but I like to thank our sky observers for sharing their photos on Twitter.

Here are some photos from last night






My comment:
Grabe! of all partial lunar eclipse, i didn't expected that the event last night is soooooo beautiful!!! gahhhhh sayang!

Di bale, abang na lang ako ng next event.



So here's a visual guide on how partial lunar eclipse occur. Thanks to Resley of PAGASA for sharing this informative photo.

Azrael Coladilla is the blogger and founder of Azrael's Merryland Blog. This blog started as a personal blog in 2003, and then converted the blog into a lifeblog about his interest and reporting about pop culture, lifestyle, entertainment, technology, food, travel, toys, outdoor adventure, internet and social media. Awarded as the 2009 Most Influential Blogger for Luzon, Philippines, awarded by the Philippine Blog Awards. He is the founder of several online communities - Manila Bloggers Network, PBNetwork PH, Oh My Food! community, Cavite Bloggers, Travel and Blog Community, and Philippine ToyCon. He loves to travel, explore, discover, eat new food, document and record his life, meet new people, do photography and collects Transformers toys.
eXTReMe Tracker