New OPPO camera phone launching this June

 After  weeks of launch of OPPO’s new camera phone – the OPPO F3, I received an invitation from OPPO Philippines for their upcoming launch this June and it looks like it could be a new camera phone with higher camera pixels and also equipped with a dual lens camera. I’m not sure yet what kind of model they will launch, but I have a feeling that this is a candidate for a flagship model.

I did some research and I read some tech blogs in China that the new OPPO announced on TV, blogs and on Youtube in China, that it will be the OPPO R11 camera phone.

Here’s what I know so far:
-6 inches or 5.5 inches display screen
- Octacore or Quadcore Snapdragon 660 processor
- 3880 mah battery
-  4GB RAM
- 64 GB ROM
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- 20MP front camera
- 20MP and 16MP rear camera

photo via gizmochina

These information are based on what I found online.

some tech blogs already posted their findings and you can read some here at
https://www.gizmochina.com/2017/05/25/oppo-r11-launch-date-revealed-well-meet-camera-flagship-june/

And also you can check out the performance of the OPPO R11 camera here at
https://www.gizmochina.com/2017/05/24/oppo-r11-dual-camera-portrait-mode-samples-crisp-clear-quality/

The camera performance and quality is so impressive!
Im so excited for their launch and I hope that I can try this right away and test it with some serious photography.

Watch the video on Youtube here at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOR2UyhHHxY

So what do yo think of the new OPPO camera phone?