Why old adults failed to fulfill their dreams (Ensure and Ding Dong Dantes shares insight about old age and proper nutrition)

ensure 1

I just learned from the Ensure talks last week that many old adults never reached the right time to fulfill their dreams due to being weak because of aging and I realized that having strength and good health are really needed in order for the old adults to keep on going and do more.

According to a survey, they found out that 9 out of 10 older Filipino adults still have dreams they wish to fulfill, but they can't do it anymore due to lack of strength that prevents them for doing it.

Signs of aging can be detected when old adults starts to go slow, weak, eat less and sometimes get depressed. We know that we agreed on this based on our observation and also maybe for experience, I myself is a good example to this blog post, because I can see myself that I started to slow down and lazy, I tried to stay away from physical activities and then I get depressed because I have many dreams that I want to fulfill and I cant move on because Im so weak.

DSC_0044

Im so glad that this Ensure talk woke me up and I don’t want to end up walking with a stick or wheel chair. I can say that Im healthy but its not enough to prove that Im really healthy, my bones can tell my real conditions and it’s the primary causes my body to slow down.

ensure 2

A good example for this is the real life scenario of Ding Dong Dantes and his dad. At the Ensure talk session, Ding Dong shared to us that his dad was so lazy and doesn’t want to do some activities that they used to do. Ding Dong said that there’s maybe a way to jump start the energy of his dad in order to do some of his dad plans like fixing the garden and re-assemble his old motorbike.

The Ensure commercial featuring Ding Dong and his dad showed that real life scenario and it represents that drinking Ensure can help add nutrition to the old man’s body in order to do more activities and also fulfill their dreams.

Ensure is a nutritional supplement that is scientifically designed to provide essential nutrients, such as vitamins, minerals, and protein to help with physical strength. It also has other ingredients like medium-chain triglycerides (MCT), dietary fibers, and Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) for easy digestion and for a healthy digestive tract.

According to research that supplementing with Ensure® for 8 weeks can help increase physical strength needed by older adults to fulfill their dreams.

Watch the commercial here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW8yXTiKKUQ

DSC_0007

I did some recording of the Ensure talk, just click the link below and watch it
part 1 - https://www.facebook.com/azraelsmerryland/videos/1274348315913650/
part 2 - https://www.facebook.com/azraelsmerryland/videos/1274365995911882/

DSC_0030

"The tv ad you just watched is really the story of me and my dad, its not the same bike, but its the same model that we used for the shoot, the tv commercial of Ensure is also for my dad's dream to come true.

I personally believe that this ambassadorship came at the right time of his life, at the age of 68, he became slow and not always going out, he just want to relax and stay home.

But then after drinking Ensure, he became energetic and we're glad that Ensure is here to supply his needs and jump start what he wants to do." – Ding dong Dantes




PHOTOS FROM THE PRESS CON
DSC_0036

DSC_0039

DSC_0040

DSC_0052