PH Election 2016- the roving campaign stickers

DSC_0026

We see them in every back hood of vehicles, sometimes you smile and sometimes you frown on them. It’s the best form for campaigning your candidate, by giving away campaign stickers and let them stick it at the back of their car.

But for worse style, some might be doing this – posting stickers to random cars in a parking lot or cars in a stall in the middle of EDSA traffic. I just wished that nobody is doing that.


DSC_0028

This yellow ribbon didn’t have a name of their candidate, but it’s a symbol for someone who just died and now it campaigns for someone, a living person.


DSC_0033

I forgot to edit out the plate nos.. sorry…

DSC_0044

This first icon is a clear message to all


DSC_0045

Just stick it and let it speak.
I saw the side sticker of this SUV, bearing a large photo of the candidate.
I just laughed when I saw the photo….. so entertaining.

DSC_0028 (2)

This guy……. campaigning at the right time, place and mood.