“Blog is gone” is an April fools joke but AzraelsMerryland.Com is real

Azrael's Merryland Blog
I posted an entry here at http://www.azraelsmerryland.com/2016/03/blog-is-gone.html
last night and I just thought of making it as an April fools day joke and also a way to launch my new blog – www.Azraelsmerryland.com to the public.


I was bored last night because of that damn DATA CAP and I was waiting fo the refresh of the DATA CAP at 12am so that I can resume my graveyard work shift and finish all these blogging back logs

But the DATA CAP is 30minutes late and I felt sleepy already…so Instead I start a write up for a new entry in my blog, I decided to launch my DOT COM and use the April fools joke as a jumpstart to a mini launch of www.Azraelsmerryland.com LOL

I like to say sorry for those who took a bite of my April fools joke, I will send you PM to clear things out…. sorry for this hassle LOL

Azrael’s Merryland Blog is alive and well..
You can still read my blog here at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/