Europak bag teaser at Azrael’s Merryland Blog

Europak bag

Its just a teaser…. I’ve been posting this Europak back pack on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, I just show how I use this Europak bag that are designed for business travelers and business professionals. I tried to turn it as my laptop carrier and also camera bag whenever Im into Blogger mode.

Just go to my Instagram @popazrael and surf around the hashtag #Europak
to have a closer look of the bag.

Europak bag

Europak bag

Europak bags are durable and made in high quality materials. The best info that I got is that Europak is proudly Pinoy brand.

Galeng di ba? The SRP start at PHP1.5k up to PHP 2k plus, depends on the design.
Its affordable and can compete with top bag brands due to its high quality made materials.

More feature soon here on my blog about Europak

Check their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/europakbag/

#EUROPAK
#MENSTYLE #MENSLIFESTYLE #MENSFASHION
#BUSINESS #TRAVEL #BAGS